In The News - Tanja K. Manrique
- State Justice Institute. E-SJI News. Vol. 21, No. 1 , p. 4. October, 2010.
- Olson, Rochelle. "Family Court Chief Judge Says She Plans to Step down," StarTribune. June 30, 2010.
- Manrique, Tanja K., David L. Piper, and Rebecca Vandenberg, "Family Court: A Public-Private Partnership to Serve Families in Transition," The Hennepin Lawyer, May 2010.
- Chang, Bea and Shortal, Jana. "Amid Economic Troubles, Child Support Cases Increasing," KARE11 News. April 1, 2009.
- Johnson, Andrew. "Getting People to Listen to Reality," Minnesota Law & Politics.
- Mosedale, Mike, "Commentary: Family court sags under new economy," Saint Paul Legal Ledger Capitol Report. October 26, 2009.
- Manrique, Tanja K., "The State of the Family Court Judiciary," Speech presented as Opening Address at Divorce Camp program, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Breezy Point Resort, Breezy Point, Minnesota, September 18-21, 2008. Posted online to Minnesota Lawyer, September 29, 2008.
- Manrique, Tanja K., A Select Review: "The Intersection of Clinic Consent Forms, Legal Agreements, and Parentage Laws Applicable to Third Party Reproduction," American Bar Association, Section of Family Law, Spring Conference, Amelia Island, Florida, April 2011.
- Manrique, Tanja K., "Early Case Management and Early Neutral Evaluation- Family Law for the Judiciary," June 8, 2010.
- Manrique, Tanja K., and James Goetz, "The Minnesota Model of Early Case Management / Early Neutral Evaluation Summary- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Regional Conference," Reno, Nevada, November 2009.